Bill Clinton had 4 i believe
o nevermind i read the rest of the post
How many presidents and which ones have had 2 First Ladies? (Official wives, not interns too) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bill Clinton had 4 i believe
o nevermind i read the rest of the post
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
i know woodrow wilson did, thats the only one i know of
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Benjamin Harrison and Woodrow Wilson.
If I was President, I'd have a "First Harem"...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Well as loose as we are gettin with who can have the office, I look to get a poligamist in my life....That should be interesting....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
1 vote is a start..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Not sure if your asking for this or not, but Reagan is the only one that has been divorced. But I don't know if the first wife counted as first lady or not.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
where the hell is stripes?
he is supposed to tell us the answers now
i think its woodrow wilson and john tyler.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Presidents who had been married twice either going in to office or during office were Van Buren, Tyler, Roosevelt, Wilson, and Reagan. I think thats right anyway. Im not sure which ones had two first ladies while they were in office though.
Bookmarks